Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blessings and Hopes

Sally gave us this Friday Five:
As you look back over 2011 share 5 blessings, they can be as grand or as simple as you like,if you year has been like mine they are probably a mixture!

As you look towards 2012 share 5 hopes- again, anything goes!


Blessings of 2011
Physical health - mine and that of those I love.

Significant anniversaries - mine and DH's 20th anniversary, and my parents' GOLDEN anniversary.

God moments - see the Barbarry sheep at left and turkeys below.
The small mountain churches and people there that I serve.

To have lived through and learned from the many trials and tribulations of this very difficult year.


Hope for 2012

To be kinder and gentler with myself and those I love.

To find a permanent (rather than transitional) position in the church, and increased financial security.
To grow in health - physical, emotional, and spiritual.

To look for God in every day things.
To show the love of God in my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment