We were invited today to "share with us five things that cause you to be grateful." That's the reason I started this blog, so that on days when it wasn't so obvious, I would be intentionally looking for things for which to be grateful, moments of God's grace in the world. Since I've been absent for a while now, this seems a good time to resume the blogging! So here goes:
1. My boys - the Dear Husband who puts up with me, and the two boys who call me mom.
2. My extended family and friends.
3. Vacation - coming next week!
4. The joy of work and vocation being one and the same.
5. Aches, pains, fatigue, etc. - I'm alive and I can do what I want!